Their shape is pyramidal and narrow when young, but develops a characteristic rounded top at maturity. This tree will grow in a wide range of soils. Dark-green foliage turns golden-yellow in fall and looks excellent in the landscape when planted in groups. Leaves "tremble", even in light winds, creating a very distinctive and pleasant sound.
- » Fast-growing, narrow habit
- » Lustrous dark green foliage
- » Leaves tremble in the slightest breeze
- » Tolerant of many soil conditions
- » Bark color is a beautiful silvery-white