« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
- » Entire plant edible!
- » Seeds can be used in sausage and baked goods
- » Leaves can be used with fish, vegetables and others
- » Fennel is used in sausage to ease stomach aches
- » Has a distinct pungent flavor that adds impact to soups and hot dishes.
Garden Tips: Drying is easy. Grab a brown paper bag and place your clippings in the bag and leave in a hot dry place like the back of your car or on the porch.
- 4 - 5 ft
- 4 - 12 in
- Annual Herbs and Veg
- Cut Flower/Foliage; Dried Flower/Foliage; Edible; Fast Growing; Full Sun; Average Water